The upcoming Jinx Chapter 30 will introduce a Korean Pop figure, adding more excitement to the story. Although major issues have been resolved, new ones are arising such as Jaekyung’s injury and his future fight with Potato.
Speaking of Potato, he may not play a significant role in the story moving forward, but he is the type to meddle in other people’s affairs. In contrast, Kim Dan attracts attention without even trying.
Kim Dan is the Lamb type that many can’t help but take advantage of; his affiliative nature is his biggest weakness. Though, he has started to grow out of his old persona and be able to stand up for himself. Jaekyung is also pushing to see how much he can stand for himself. And now the question is how the new character will fit into all this.
Jinx Chapter 29 Recap
Like most of its previous chapters, Jinx Chapter 29 starts with a short time skip where we are brought to Kim Dan’s bedroom. He is resting from all that happened between him and Jaekyung, as he passed out during the act. He got worried that it might have disturbed Jaekyung, but it turns out he didn’t think too much about it.
And for the first time, we saw Jaekyung in glasses in the series, a sight that even shocked Kim Dan. He had to admit that the sight of him wearing putting on glasses looked good. Though, as usual, he didn’t know how to break the ice and start a conversation, so it was up to Jaekyung as usual to start the conversation.
Jaekyung was watching a black-and-white movie (I wasn’t told if it was new or old) with Kim Dan next to his side. We also saw him asking Doc normally to sit down, but Dan’s awkwardness made him stand in his place. It sometimes looks as if he tries to get Kim Dan out of his cage, but only sometimes.
Jinx Chapter 30 Spoilers
Jinx Chapter 30 will reveal a new character and their role in the dynamic between Kim Dan and Jaekyung. It’s unclear if they will become a main character or a minor one. However, based on appearance, they seem to have the potential to be the main character.
Potato seemed like another version of Kim Dan, but with an easier life. In hindsight, he was too childish to be part of the complex relationship between Kim Dan and Jaekyung. The author hinted that he could be involved, but now that it’s clear he won’t be, all that’s left is to see how the new character will affect the story.
What is the release date for Jinx Chapter 30?
Jinx Chapter 30 will come out on August 12, 2023, for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 8:00 AM PDT (August 12, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00 AM CDT (August 2, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (August 12, 2023)
- Greenwich Mediterranean Time [Britain]: 5:00 PM BST (August 12, 2023)
- Indian Standard Time [India]: 8.30 PM IST (August 12, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (August 12, 2023)
- Philippines Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (August 12, 2023)
It will be available to read on August 13, 2023, for these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM KST (August 13, 2023)
- Japanese Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM JST (August 13, 2023)
- Australia Eastern Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (August 13, 2023)