Fan-favorite DreamWorks Animation characters are coming home in a big way with DreamWorks All-Star Kart Racing and DreamWorks Trolls Remix Rescue, two new video games for consoles and PC from GameMill Entertainment, created in collaboration with Universal Games and Digital Platforms. Both titles will soon launch separately on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC via Steam. No release dates have been announced.
In DreamWorks All-Star Kart Racing, 20 of the most iconic DreamWorks Animation characters take the wheel in the fast-paced world of kart racing. Shift, drift and jump at high speeds across a variety of fantastical tracks inspired by DreamWorks Animation’s many fan-favorite films. Blaze past the competition in fun and hilarious action for players of all ages with solo as well as online and local split-screen multiplayer modes.
Key game features include:
- All-Star Racing Roster: Hit the kartway with 20 of fan-favorite DreamWorks Animation characters, including Shrek, Po, Tigress, Boss Baby, Puss in Boots, Hiccup, Astrid and many more!
- 20 Awesome Karts: Each character boasts their own uniquely styled kart to race. Players can put their own twist on each ride with hundreds of customizable parts and accessory combinations.
- Race Through Iconic Locations: Players will be transported into fantastical worlds as they traverse through tracks inspired by locations from beloved DreamWorks Animation films including: The Kingdom of Far Far Away from Shrek, Bergen town from Trolls, Spirit Realm from Kung Fu Panda, Baby Corp from The Boss Baby, New York City Zoo from Madagascar, and many more!
- Harness the Power of Magic Paths: Players can hit magical switches on the track to uncover hidden shortcuts. They can extend these magical paths by hitting more switches in series!
- Trolls Join the Crew: Poppy, Branch, Barb, Cooper and others from the colorful world of DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls are players’ rockin’ hosts for each race, helping out with their power-up potential. Players can collect Trolls to ride along with them throughout each race for special surprises!
- Compete in a Variety of Game Modes: Players will be able to feel the excitement in Free Race, Cups, Challenge, or Time Trial game modes, and take on their family and friends in 8-person online and 4-player local split-screen multiplayer action.
DreamWorks All-Star Kart Racing is available to preorder now at major retailers for $39.99. Coming later will be a Digital Deluxe Edition that will allow players to shift to the highest gear with the full base game, two exclusive characters, plus two exclusive karts, for $49.99. Fan-favorites Master Oogway from Kung Fu Panda and Wolf from Puss In Boots: The Last Wish will be the two exclusive characters in the Digital Deluxe Edition with their respective unique personalities and characteristics reflected in the designs of the two exclusive karts.
In DreamWorks Trolls Remix Rescue, players will travel across the magical world of Trolls, from Poppy & Branch’s Pop Village to Barb’s Volcano Rock City and Cooper’s Vibe City, all to stop a melodic mastermind who’s trying to alter the Trolls’ musical harmony forever. They’ll be able to play as beloved Trolls characters like Poppy, Branch and more. Players can also create their own Troll to jump, explore, dance, and master the art of “Hair-Jitsu”!
Key game features include:
- Play as the Trolls: Choose from fan-favorite characters: Poppy, Branch, Guy Diamond and more, on a magical journey across the Trolls Kingdom.
- Customize a Troll: Players can create, customize, and play as their own Troll with a variety of hairstyles, facial features, outfits and more!
- Learn the Art of Hair-Jitsu: Players can use their Trolls’ hair to whip it at enemies, twirl it to rise up and hover like a helicopter, and use it to grab, carry, swing, throw, and smash objects along an exciting quest.
- Musical Mayhem: Compete to the beat in rhythm-based mini-games while solving fun and challenging environmental puzzles to unlock special new items and abilities.
- Share the Fun with Friends: Play solo or together with friends in local co-op for up to four players.
- Move to the Beat of the Trolls: The game soundtrack features music from DreamWorks Animation’s Trolls film franchise, such as “Get Back Up Again”, “Hair Up”, and more!
DreamWorks Trolls Remix Rescue is available to preorder now for $49.99 at major retailers. Fans can also look forward to a Digital Deluxe Edition, which will include the base game plus additional playable content.
The upcoming game is published by GameMill Entertainment and developed by Petit Fabrik, the studio behind the award-winning 3D platformer Kukoos: Lost Pets, in collaboration with Universal Games and Digital Platforms.