Real-time, Realistic Car Animation just got Upgraded!
A new version of Launch Control ready and this time it’s packed with new features:
- New Preset Animations (Race Tracks and Drifts)
- New Animation Handles:
– Drift offset Handle for improved drifting
- New Rig Functions:
– Steering Lock – Adds realism when drifting/doing spin-outs!
– Suspension Clip/Clamp – Auto adjust body, when wheels are pushing through it
– Live/single rear Axle – Make your car act like a true 4×4
- New UI Functions:
– Quick Tag Tool! – Allows even faster auto rigging
– Animatable PostFX – PostFX were already powerful, but now you can even animate them!
– Improved “Rig Setup Mode” for replacing wheels and body parts after rigging the car
– Improved FBX workflow
– Made it possible to export “animation assets” to UE 5 – Resulting in faster iteration speed and the possibility to make “animation libraries” for your model.
– Rebase bones for connecting “static meshes” to your LC rig in UE 5
New Discord Community!
Connect with other 3D automotive animators in a freindly community! Learn from each other and work on projects together!
Join the Discord here
There is still time!!
Right now, we are running a discount. To get 25% OFF, use “launchonethree” on the BlenderMarket page:
(Promotion ends on the 4th of June – 1-seat license)