Disney+’s animated anthology series Star Wars: Visions will be back with a second season this spring, coinciding with Star Wars Day, which takes places on May 4.
For volume two of the show, Disney+ recruited nine leading animation studios in as many countries to produce one episode each. Here are the studios and directors for each short:
- “Sith” Rodrigo Blaas (El Guiri Studios, Spain)
- “Screecher’s Reach” Paul Young (Cartoon Saloon, Ireland)
- “In the Stars” Gabriel Osorio (Punkrobot, Chile)
- “I Am Your Mother” Magdalena Osinska (Aardman, U.K.)
- “Journey to the Dark Head” Hyeong Geun Park (Studio Mir, South Korea)
- “The Spy Dancer” Julien Chheng (Studio La Cachette, France)
- “The Bandits of Golak” Ishan Shukla (88 Pictures, India)
- “The Pit” LeAndre Thomas, Justin Ridge (D’art Shtajio in collaboration with Lucasfilm, Japan)
- “Aau’s Song” Nadia Darries, Daniel Clarke (Triggerfish, South Africa)
Volume one of Visions featured seven Japanese studios that brought an anime twist to the Star Wars franchise. This time around, things are bound to look substantially different as each of the production companies brings its own visual flare to the show.