Iola Cathern writes:
Blender Tutorial: Ultimate Game Art Creation Guide by tutor Victor Deno
Want to create game ready art for your portfolio and game engine with only blender? This course goes over the process of creating PBR game ready assets to showcase in blender or to export to your favorite game engine of choice such as Unreal, Unity, Godot & Sketchfab. I made this course as an answer for aspiring creators to start strong in their creative careers without having to pay for huge software subscription and just focusing on using the free and open source 3D software Blender!
What You Will Learn in This Tutorial?
1. Modeling tools and techniques for game models
2. Game asset optimizations and UV Unwrapping
3. PBR Materials and Texturing
4. Baking Important PBR Maps for Game Engines
5. Lighting and Presentation in Blender
6. Exporting your assets to Unity, Unreal and Godot
7. Presenting models in Sketchfab
8. Finishing 2 projects from scratch
Suitable for Trainees:
1. Beginner users who want to create unique game props from scratch
2. More intermediate users who are struggling with the game art workflow in Blender
3. For Aspiring 3D artists and Game Developers