Iola Cathern writes:
This course will go through the basics of inverse kinematics including what exactly forward kinematics means. We’ll have a look at individual bone settings and what they do in terms of an IK chain before implementing IK into project-based lectures at the end; notably an excavator and a robot!
What You Can Expect To Learn In This Course?
1. How to build IK chains
2. When IK armatures are suitable in rigging
3. When bone parameters should be used in rigs and how to set them up
4. How ‘(pole) target’ bones are used
5. Why you would choose IK over FK in some situations
6. How to work with Spline IK
7. How to utilize some other constraints